Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Art Supply Wish List (Top 5 Items)

Hey Everyone!

Today I'll be sharing some art supplies that I hope to get sometime in the future.  Art supplies can be very expensive, so I mostly use basic materials (pencils, paints, markers, etc) to create my artwork. Also, I don't really go to craft stores, so most of my "art supply shopping" goes along with my "school supply shopping". I personally think that buying any art supplies you're in need of during school supply shopping time is a great idea, because you'll be saving a lot of money because of the deals. Anyways, I've heard great things about all of these products below, so I hope to try them out myself one day.

1. Washi Tape (Source)


Ok, I know some of you washi tape lovers are probably sitting there gaping at the screen right now. You're probably thinking something along the lines of,  "She SERIOUSLY doesn't have washi tape?!" But, it's true. I don't. I don't really hang up my artwork or design anything using tape, so I haven't really felt like I needed washi tape. However, I would like to try doing things with it and see how it works for me.

2. Posca Pens (Source)
Posca pens are basically paint based markers. Artwork made with these look very cool, and I would really like to use these in the future. I know Miss Zali makes a lot of her artwork using these pens. They come in a variety of colors and sizes.

3. Punches (Source)

I've always wanted to have punches to help with decorating things. I think they are very efficient and easy to use. My top two punches are the flower and star ones.

4. Prismacolor Colored Pencils (Source)

Prismacolor colored pencils are of very high quality, and that can easily be seen in the quality of your artwork if you use them. These colored pencils are known to produce a very thick and rich color, and are pretty durable. I have used these at a friend's house before, and I really love the smooth texture they produce when you use them. However, they are pretty expensive compared to the regular colored pencils you are probably used to using. The smallest sets usually start in the $15-$20 range and the price goes up the bigger the set you want. I personally think I will start small, and buy bigger sets later if I think they are worth it for the artwork I do.

5. Sticker Maker (Source)

I don't know exactly why, but I think these are really cool. I know there are printers out there that can create stickers, but we don't have one of those at my house, so I would really like to get something like shown above. Also, I'm pretty sure these aren't too pricey, so that's good. :)

What's on your art supply wish list?

-Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment